In a chemical processing unit, Instrumentation can be considered as a vital part. Instrumentation is used for controlling and monitoring in various engineering operations. Instrumentation design deals with specifications of equipment, layouts, wiring schematics, instrument index etc. and all such activities managed by Instrumentation design engineer.
A fresh engineering graduate don't know the basic but practical facts about this field. Instrumentation design engineering course offered by our training institute based on day to day professional experience which they have to experience during their job. We offer you real time or practical exposure to selection, installation and commissioning of industrial instrumentation and control valves with its proper specification, layouts, instrument index and wiring schematics.
We are dedicated to improve your technical skills through our training. Our course builds up the confidence level in a fresher who do not know anything about professional experience and no exposure with the day to day technical issues.
INSTRUMENTATION DESIGN ENGINEERING COURSE CONTENT:
• Introduction to industry & EPC contractor.
• Role of Instrumentation Engineer in various types of Industry.
• General requirements from Clients & Supplier.
• Relevant Codes & Standards.
• Designing & selection of various instruments
• Process Data sheets and Specifications, Instrument Data Sheets
• Instrument Wiring Layout, Logic Diagrams
• Loop Drawing, Loop Wiring Diagram, JB Layout
• Cable Schedule, Cable Tray Layout
• Hook-Up Drawing
• Introduction to PLC hardware
• Role of PLC in automation
• Types of Inputs & outputs
• Architectural Evolution of PLC
• Introduction to the field devices attached to PLC
• Various ranges available in PLCs
• Source Sink Concept in PLC
• PLC Communication etc.
• Different packages available with I/O structure
• Introduction to AC/DC Drives
• Selection criteria of the drives for particular application
• Preparation of cable layout diagram
• LT/HT Panel design
• Wireless Technology